2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 11. TRANSFER OF PROPERTY OF NONRESIDENTS AND RESIDENTS.
- §44-11-1. Transfer of securities of nonresident decedent.
- §44-11-2. Affidavit as to publication of notice.
- §44-11-3. Transfer of property of nonresident infant or insane person to foreign guardian or committee.
- §44-11-4. How proceeds of sale of real estate of nonresident infant, insane person, or cestui que trust transferred to foreign guardian, committee or trustee.
- §44-11-5. Notice of application and evidence required before order of transfer made.
- §44-11-6. How personal estate in hands of resident trustee, belonging to nonresident beneficiaries, transferred.
- §44-11-7. What notice and evidence required before such transfer made.
- §44-11-8. Court may order sale of property.
- §44-11-8a. Removal of property of resident infant, incompetent or insane person from this state by nonresident testamentary guardian or nonresident committee.
- §44-11-9. Discharge of guardian, committee, or trustee making transfer.
- §44-11-10. Judge of circuit court may act in vacation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.