2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 10. GUARDIANS AND WARDS GENERALLY.
- §44-10-1. Testamentary guardians.
- §44-10-2. Appointment void for renunciation or failure to qualify.
- §44-10-3. Appointment and termination of guardian for a minor.
- §44-10-4. Right of minor to nominate guardian.
- §44-10-5. Bond of guardian.
- §44-10-6. Curator; bond; powers and duties.
- §44-10-7. Management of ward's estate; maintenance, education and custody; duration of guardianship; settlement.
- §44-10-8. Disbursements and expenditures by guardians from income and corpus of estates of infant wards.
- §44-10-9. Sale of personal estate to pay excess beyond income.
- §44-10-10. When guardian to pay interest.
- §44-10-11. Compound interest recoverable.
- §44-10-12. Time allowed guardian for investment of funds.
- §44-10-13. Powers of chancery courts over guardians; when and how real estate may be sold for maintenance and education of wards.
- §44-10-14. Minor settlement proceedings.
- §44-10-16. Settlement of derivative claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.