2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 51. COURTS AND THEIR OFFICERS
ARTICLE 9. RETIREMENT SYSTEM FOR JUDGES OF COURTS OF RECORD.
- §51-9-12d. Rollovers and transfers to purchase service credit or repay withdrawn contributions.
- §51-9-1. Establishment.
- §51-9-1a. Definitions.
- §51-9-1b. Statement of legislative intent, policy and finding.
- §51-9-2. Judges' retirement fund created; composition.
- §51-9-3. Custody, permissible investment and administration of retirement system trust fund; state auditor's authority as administrator and trust fund fiduciary; refunds required, including interest; federal qualification requirements.
- §51-9-3a. Specification of actuarial assumptions.
- §51-9-4. Required percentage contributions from salaries; any termination of required contributions prior to actual retirement disallowed; leased employees; military service credit; maximum allowable and qualified military service; qualifiable prosecutorial service.
- §51-9-5. Election not to participate, contribute, or be a member; authorized transfers of service credit by a judge; duplicate use of service credit prohibited.
- §51-9-6. Eligibility for and payment of benefits.
- §51-9-6c. Limitations on benefit increases.
- §51-9-6d. Adjusted annual retirement benefit calculations.
- §51-9-7. Ineligibility to receive pay or benefits.
- §51-9-8. Retirement upon disability.
- §51-9-9. Determination of eligibility for benefits.
- §51-9-10. Services of senior judges.
- §51-9-11. Monthly payments.
- §51-9-12. Refunds.
- §51-9-12a. Federal law maximum benefit limitations.
- §51-9-12b. Federal minimum required distributions.
- §51-9-12c. Direct rollovers.
- §51-9-13. Disqualification for pay and benefits.
- §51-9-14. Moneys exempt from execution, etc.; unassignable and nontransferable; exception for certain domestic relations orders.
- §51-9-15. County commissioners excluded.
- §51-9-16. Severability of article and amendments thereto.
- §51-9-17. Benefits not forfeited if system terminates.
- §51-9-18. Correction of errors; underpayments; overpayments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.