2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 51. COURTS AND THEIR OFFICERS
ARTICLE 8. STATE AND COUNTY LAW LIBRARIES; LAW CLERKS.
- §51-8-1. West Virginia law library; control and management.
- §51-8-2. Librarian; bond; assistants; compensation.
- §51-8-3. Rules and regulations governing use of library.
- §51-8-4. Control of library by court; expenses.
- §51-8-5. Distribution of West Virginia reports.
- §51-8-6. Exchange of acts of the Legislature for acts of the legislatures of other states; distribution.
- §51-8-7. Accounts and reports of librarian.
- §51-8-8. Authority to establish county law libraries;
- §51-8-9. Accounts and reports relating to county law libraries.
- §51-8-10. Law clerks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.