2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 51. COURTS AND THEIR OFFICERS
ARTICLE 7. OFFICIAL REPORTERS.
- §51-7-1. Appointment; oath; attendance at grand jury sessions.
- §51-7-2. Duty to take shorthand notes.
- §51-7-3. Compensation for attending court and taking notes.
- §51-7-4. Transcript of notes; fees; authenticity; transcript for judge in criminal cases.
- §51-7-5. Salary in lieu of all other compensation.
- §51-7-6. Reporter's fee; how taxed, paid and accounted for.
- §51-7-7. Transcripts to be furnished indigent persons under conviction upon timely request; payment therefor.
- §51-7-8. Transcripts to be furnished indigent persons in juvenile delinquency and child abuse and neglect proceedings upon timely request; payment therefor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.