2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 51. COURTS AND THEIR OFFICERS
ARTICLE 4. GENERAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO CLERKS OF COURTS.
- §51-4-1. Where clerks' offices to be kept.
- §51-4-2. Inspection of records and papers; copies.
- §51-4-3. Preservation and destruction of papers; microphotography and electronic storage.
- §51-4-4. Removal of records or papers out of county; penalty.
- §51-4-5. Authority to administer oath.
- §51-4-6. Preparation of bonds.
- §51-4-7. Transmission of copies of certain records to county clerk; recordation; penalty.
- §51-4-10. Duplicate certificate of allowance; penalty.
- §51-4-12a. Free recordation of discharges, other than dishonorable, and certificates of satisfactory service; free issuance to veterans and dependents of copies of certain records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.