2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 51. COURTS AND THEIR OFFICERS
ARTICLE 2A. FAMILY COURTS.
- §51-2A-1. Family courts established.
- §51-2A-2. Family court jurisdiction; exceptions; limitations.
- §51-2A-2a. Family court jurisdiction to restrict contact between parties.
- §51-2A-3. Number of family court judges; assignment of family court judges by family court circuits.
- §51-2A-4. Qualifications of family court judges.
- §51-2A-6. Compensation and expenses of family court judges and their staffs.
- §51-2A-7. Powers; administrative and judicial functions of family court judge.
- §51-2A-8. Rules of practice and procedure; applicability of rules of evidence; record of hearings; duties of clerk of circuit court.
- §51-2A-9. Contempt powers of family court judge.
- §51-2A-10. Motion for reconsideration of family court order.
- §51-2A-11. Petition for appeal.
- §51-2A-12. Stay of proceedings pending appeal.
- §51-2A-13. Motion to dismiss appeal.
- §51-2A-14. Review by circuit court; record; standard of review; temporary order upon demand.
- §51-2A-15. Review by supreme court of appeals; assistance for pro se appellants.
- §51-2A-16. Expiration of appellate procedures; exceptions; report requirements.
- §51-2A-17. Disciplinary proceedings for family court judges.
- §51-2A-18. Vacancy in the office of family court judge.
- §51-2A-19. Temporary assignment of family court judges.
- §51-2A-20. County commissions required to furnish offices for the family court judges.
- §51-2A-21. Budget of the family court.
- §51-2A-22. Family court fund.
- §51-2A-23. Operative dates; terminology.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.