2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 51. COURTS AND THEIR OFFICERS
ARTICLE 10A. BAIL BOND ENFORCERS.
- §51-10A-1. Definitions.
- §51-10A-2. Registration of bail bond enforcers and authorization by bail bondsman required; fees.
- §51-10A-3. Effect of authorization.
- §51-10A-4. Prohibited conduct.
- §51-10A-5. Unauthorized acts; penalties.
- §51-10A-6. Prohibition against providing fiduciary bonds in estates; exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.