2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 49. CHILD WELFARE
ARTICLE 7. INTERSTATE COOPERATION.
- §49-7-101. Adoption of compact.
- §49-7-102. Definitions; implementation.
- §49-7-201. Interstate adoption assistance compact; findings and purpose.
- §49-7-202. Interstate adoption assistance compacts authorized; definitions.
- §49-7-203. Interstate adoption assistance compact; contents of compact.
- §49-7-204. Medical assistance for children with special needs; rule-making; penalties.
- §49-7-301. Execution of interstate compact for juveniles.
- §49-7-302. State council for interstate juvenile supervision; members; authority.
- §49-7-303. Appointment of compact administrator.
- §49-7-304. Notification of the effective date of the interstate compact for juveniles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.