2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 49. CHILD WELFARE
ARTICLE 6. MISSING CHILDREN INFORMATION ACT.
- §49-6-101. Clearinghouse function; State Police requirements; rule-making.
- §49-6-102. State Department of Education; missing children program; rule-making.
- §49-6-103. Information to clearinghouse.
- §49-6-104. Custodian request for information.
- §49-6-105. Missing child report forms; where filed.
- §49-6-106. Missing child reports; law-enforcement agency requirements; unidentified bodies.
- §49-6-107. Release of dental records; cause shown; immunity.
- §49-6-108. Cross-checking and matching.
- §49-6-109. Interagency cooperation.
- §49-6-110. Confidentiality of records; rule-making; requirements.
- §49-6-111. Attorney general to require compliance.
- §49-6-112. Agencies to receive report; law-enforcement agency requirements.
- §49-6-113. Clearinghouse Advisory Council; members, appointments and expenses; appointment, duties and compensation of director; annual reports.
- §49-6-114. Powers and duties of clearinghouse advisory council; comprehensive strategic plan required to be provided to the Legislature.
- §49-6-115. Public-private partnerships; funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.