2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 49. CHILD WELFARE
ARTICLE 5. RECORD KEEPING AND DATABASE.
- §49-5-102. Preservation of records.
- §49-5-103. Confidentiality of juvenile records; permissible disclosures; penalties; damages.
- §49-5-104. Confidentiality of juvenile records for children who become of age while a ward of the state or who have been transferred to adult criminal jurisdiction; separate and secure location; penalties; damages.
- §49-5-105. Juvenile justice database; individual records confidential.
- §49-5-106. Data collection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.