2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44A. WEST VIRGINIA GUARDIANSHIP
ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- §44A-1-1. Short title and legislative findings.
- §44A-1-2. Determinations and appointments under prior law.
- §44A-1-3. Advance directives.
- §44A-1-4. Definitions.
- §44A-1-5. Rules of civil procedure.
- §44A-1-6. Relationship to other laws.
- §44A-1-7. Transfer of venue following appointment.
- §44A-1-8. Persons and entities qualified to serve as guardian and conservator; default guardian and conservator; exemptions from conservator appointment.
- §44A-1-9. Posting of bonds; actions on bond.
- §44A-1-10. Mandatory education; written material; and forms.
- §44A-1-11. Guardian or conservator who resides out of state to designate resident agent.
- §44A-1-12. Appointment of guardian or conservator acting in another state.
- §44A-1-13. Compensation.
- §44A-1-14. Temporary protective orders.
- §44A-1-15. Eligibility of guardians or conservators employed pursuant to a Department of Health and Human Resources waiver program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.