2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 39B. UNIFORM POWER OF ATTORNEY ACT
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- §39B-1-101. Short title.
- §39B-1-102. Definitions.
- §39B-1-103. Applicability.
- §39B-1-104. Power of attorney is durable.
- §39B-1-105. Execution of power of attorney.
- §39B-1-106. Validity of power of attorney.
- §39B-1-107. Meaning and effect of power of attorney.
- §39B-1-108. Nomination of conservator or guardian; relation of agent to court-appointed fiduciary.
- §39B-1-109. When power of attorney effective.
- §39B-1-110. Termination of power of attorney or agent's authority.
- §39B-1-111. Coagents and successor agents.
- §39B-1-112. Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- §39B-1-113. Agent's acceptance.
- §39B-1-114. Agent's duties.
- §39B-1-115. Exoneration of agent.
- §39B-1-116. Judicial relief.
- §39B-1-117. Agent's liability.
- §39B-1-118. Agent's resignation; notice.
- §39B-1-119. Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged power of attorney.
- §39B-1-120. Liability for refusal to accept acknowledged statutory form power of attorney.
- §39B-1-121. Principles of law and equity.
- §39B-1-122. Laws applicable to financial institutions and entities.
- §39B-1-123. Remedies under other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.