2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 37. REAL PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 6. LANDLORD AND TENANT.
- §37-6-1. Rights of parties on transfer of land or reversion.
- §37-6-2. Rights of lessee against transferee of reversion.
- §37-6-3. Effect of transfer of rent, reversion or remainder.
- §37-6-4. Attornment to stranger void.
- §37-6-5. Notice to terminate tenancy.
- §37-6-6. Desertion of leased property; entry; recovery of rent, disposition of abandoned personal property; notice.
- §37-6-7. Reletting by landlord.
- §37-6-8. Tenant's right to recover possession.
- §37-6-9. Recovery of rent by distress or action; evidence; interest.
- §37-6-10. Who may recover rent.
- §37-6-11. Persons liable for rent.
- §37-6-12. Distress for rent; time and place; warrant.
- §37-6-13. Property subject to distress.
- §37-6-14. Forcible entry by officer.
- §37-6-15. Unlawful act after making distress; damages.
- §37-6-16. Distress or attachment when rent not payable in money.
- §37-6-17. Attachment for rent.
- §37-6-18. Removal of goods by third party having lien.
- §37-6-19. Right of reentry; ejectment; unlawful detainer; judgment by default.
- §37-6-20. Relief against forfeiture.
- §37-6-21. Rights of mortgagee or trustee.
- §37-6-22. Injunction against ejectment or unlawful detainer.
- §37-6-23. Effect of payment of rent or relief in equity.
- §37-6-24. Record of reentry; publication of certificate.
- §37-6-25. Fees of clerk.
- §37-6-26. Payment of rent and reinstatement after reentry.
- §37-6-27. Defects in entry proceedings.
- §37-6-28. Destruction of buildings; abatement of rent.
- §37-6-29. Land taken by eminent domain; termination or reduction of rent.
- §37-6-30. Landlord to deliver premises; duty to maintain premises in fit and habitable condition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.