2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 37. REAL PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 2B. REDEMPTION OF, AND CLARIFICATION OF TITLE TO, REAL PROPERTY FORMERLY HELD FOR RELIGIOUS, CHARITABLE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND IMPROPERLY EXEMPTED FROM TAXES.
- §37-2B-1. Compromise of state's claims.
- §37-2B-2. Auditor's receipt for redemption; receipt as release and discharge from taxes; recordation.
- §37-2B-3. Entry and back-taxing of property after redemption.
- §37-2B-4. Entry of property acquired after year 1942.
- §37-2B-5. Reports to auditor by assessor; when assessor to reenter property.
- §37-2B-6. Protection of purchasers of exempted property who have held for five years or more; right of redemption.
- §37-2B-7. Protection of constitutional transferees; priority of redemption.
- §37-2B-8. Purpose of article; power and jurisdiction of courts; state as party to suits.
- §37-2B-9. Auditor's power to provide for redemption of such property as not covered by other statutes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.