2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 37. REAL PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 15. HOUSE TRAILERS, MOBILE HOMES, MANUFACTURED HOMES AND MODULAR HOMES.
- §37-15-1. Purpose and applicability.
- §37-15-2. Definitions.
- §37-15-3. Written agreement required.
- §37-15-3a. Rules and regulations.
- §37-15-4. Liability of secured party taking possession of an abandoned factory-built home.
- §37-15-5. Demands and charges prohibited; access by tenant's invitee; purchases by factory-built home owner not restricted; exception; conditions of occupancy.
- §37-15-6. Termination of tenancy.
- §37-15-6a. Termination of tenancy of more than twenty-five tenants.
- §37-15-7. Retaliatory conduct prohibited.
- §37-15-8. Effect on taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.