2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 37. REAL PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 13A. GRAVES LOCATED UPON PRIVATELY OWNED LANDS.
- §37-13A-1. Access of certain persons to cemeteries and graves located on private land.
- §37-13A-2. Definitions.
- §37-13A-3. Conduct of persons accessing cemeteries or grave sites; persons liable for damage.
- §37-13A-4. Limiting the use of motor vehicles on private lands.
- §37-13A-5. Cause of action for injunctive relief.
- §37-13A-6. Application of article.
- §37-13A-7. Existence of cemetery or grave site, notification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.