2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 37. REAL PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 13. REMOVAL, TRANSFER AND DISPOSITION OF REMAINS IN GRAVES LOCATED UPON PRIVATELY OWNED LANDS.
- §37-13-1. Jurisdiction to permit and order removal, etc.
- §37-13-1a. Improvement, construction or development upon privately owned lands containing graves.
- §37-13-2. Action; contents of petition.
- §37-13-3. Parties; notice.
- §37-13-4. Hearing; discretion in granting or refusing relief; order.
- §37-13-5. Procedure upon removal.
- §37-13-6. Costs.
- §37-13-7. Remedy herein provided cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.