2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 35A. NAMES, EMBLEMS, ETC., OF ASSOCIATIONS
ARTICLE 1. REGISTRATION.
- §35A-1-1. Registration in office of secretary of state.
- §35A-1-2. Applications for registration; benefit of organizations and members.
- §35A-1-3. Record of registration.
- §35A-1-4. When registration or alteration not permitted.
- §35A-1-5. Certificate of registration.
- §35A-1-6. Unauthorized wearing, etc., of badges, mottos, etc.
- §35A-1-7. Fees for registration, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.