2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATION
ARTICLE 2. RAILROAD COMPANIES.
- §31-2-1. Railroad companies to be common carriers; general powers.
- §31-2-2. Right to own and dispose of property.
- §31-2-3. Right to produce electricity for own uses.
- §31-2-4. Right to dispose of surplus electricity, power, etc.
- §31-2-5. Buying, selling or transporting coal and coke.
- §31-2-6. Charter to show principal cities and towns to be served by railroad.
- §31-2-7. Filing map of railroad.
- §31-2-8. Warning of approach of train at crossings; crossing railroad tracks.
- §31-2-9. Signboards or warning notices at crossings.
- §31-2-10. Watering troughs for livestock.
- §31-2-11. Consolidation of railroad properties.
- §31-2-12. Passing into other states.
- §31-2-13. Enumerated powers.
- §31-2-14. Foreclosure or judicial sale of railroad company.
- §31-2-15. Same -- Rights and duties of purchaser.
- §31-2-16. Railroad company pesticide use..
- §31-2-17. Selling railroad scrap metal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.