2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATION
ARTICLE 19. WEST VIRGINIA COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE AUTHORITY.
- §31-19-1. Short title.
- §31-19-2. Legislative findings and purposes.
- §31-19-3. Definitions.
- §31-19-4. West Virginia community infrastructure authority created; West Virginia community infrastructure board created; organization of authority and board; appointment of board members; their term of office, compensation and expenses; duties and responsibilities of director and staff of authority.
- §31-19-5. Authority may finance community infrastructure projects; loans to or bond purchases from counties and municipalities shall be subject to terms of loan or bond purchase agreements.
- §31-19-6. Powers, duties and responsibilities of the authority generally.
- §31-19-7. Authority empowered to issue community infrastructure revenue bonds, renewal notes and refunding bonds; requirements and manner of such issuance.
- §31-19-8. Trustee for bondholders; contents of trust agreement.
- §31-19-9. Legal remedies of bondholders and trustees.
- §31-19-10. Bonds and notes not debt of state, county, or municipality; expenses incurred pursuant to article.
- §31-19-11. Use of funds by authority; restrictions thereon.
- §31-19-12. Investment of funds by authority.
- §31-19-13. Reports by authority to governor and Legislature.
- §31-19-14. Community infrastructure bonds lawful investments.
- §31-19-15. Purchase and cancellation of notes or bonds.
- §31-19-16. Refunding bonds.
- §31-19-17. Exemption from taxation.
- §31-19-18. Financial interests in contracts prohibited; penalty.
- §31-19-19. Meetings and records of authority to be kept public.
- §31-19-20. Liberal construction of article.
- §31-19-21. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.