2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATION
ARTICLE 15C. Broadband Deployment.
- §31-15C-1. Legislative findings and purpose.
- §31-15C-2. Definitions.
- §31-15C-3. Broadband Enhancement Council; members of council; administrative support.
- §31-15C-4. Powers and duties of the council generally.
- §31-15C-5. Creation of the Broadband Enhancement Fund.
- §31-15C-6. Categorization of areas within state for broadband deployment purposes.
- §31-15C-7. Retention of outside expert consultant.
- §31-15C-8. Stimulation of demand through public outreach and education.
- §31-15C-9. Development of guidelines and application for funding assistance; legislative rule-making authority.
- §31-15C-12. Limitation of liability.
- §31-15C-13. Protection of proprietary business information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.