2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 24A. MOTOR CARRIERS OF PASSENGERS AND PROPERTY FOR HIRE
ARTICLE 7. COMPLAINTS, DAMAGES AND VIOLATIONS.
- §24A-7-1. Complaints against motor carriers; statement of charges; satisfaction or investigation of complaint.
- §24A-7-2. Falsifying records, etc.
- §24A-7-3. Continuing offenses.
- §24A-7-4. Penalty for violation of chapter; concurrent jurisdiction of justices.
- §24A-7-5. Second offenses.
- §24A-7-6. Duty of prosecuting attorneys and law-enforcement officers to enforce chapter; regulatory authority of commission; qualifications of commission employees designated as motor carrier inspectors.
- §24A-7-7. Authority of motor carrier inspectors to enforce all traffic rules as to commercial vehicles; use of radar as evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.