2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 24A. MOTOR CARRIERS OF PASSENGERS AND PROPERTY FOR HIRE
ARTICLE 6. DUTIES AND PRIVILEGES OF MOTOR CARRIERS SUBJECT TO REGULATION OF THE COMMISSION.
- §24A-6-1. Adequate facilities; safety appliances; discontinuance or change; interchange of traffic; joint use of terminal facilities.
- §24A-6-2. Rate schedules and reports.
- §24A-6-3. Procedure as to certificates of convenience and necessity and permits issued prior to chapter.
- §24A-6-4. Uniform vehicle identification card.
- §24A-6-6. Special annual assessment against motor carriers for expenses of administering chapter;"public service commission motor carrier fund."
- §24A-6-7. Indemnity agreement in motor carrier transportation contracts void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.