2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 24A. MOTOR CARRIERS OF PASSENGERS AND PROPERTY FOR HIRE
ARTICLE 2. COMMON CARRIERS BY MOTOR VEHICLES.
- §24A-2-1. Subject to public utility and common carrier laws.
- §24A-2-2. Provisions of chapter to govern; common carrier certificate and contract carrier permit.
- §24A-2-2a. Regulation of business of towing, hauling or carrying wrecked or disabled vehicles.
- §24A-2-3. Regulatory powers of commission.
- §24A-2-4. Rates, fares and charges.
- §24A-2-4a. Motor carriers transporting solid waste; pass through of landfill tip fees as rate surcharge.
- §24A-2-4b. Motor carriers transporting solid waste; origin of waste disclosure; penalties.
- §24A-2-5. Certificate of convenience and necessity.
- §24A-2-6. For hire common carriers of passengers; definitions; driving time; rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.