2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 20. NATURAL RESOURCES
ARTICLE 5J. MEDICAL WASTE ACT.
- §20-5J-1. Short title.
- §20-5J-2. Legislative findings and purpose.
- §20-5J-3. Definitions.
- §20-5J-4. Commercial infectious medical waste facility prohibited.
- §20-5J-5. Designation of secretary of the department of health and human resources as the state infectious medical waste management primary agency; prohibitions; requiring permits.
- §20-5J-6. Powers of secretary; authority to promulgate rules.
- §20-5J-7. Inspections; right of entry; sampling; reports and analyses; subpoenas.
- §20-5J-8. Enforcement orders; hearings.
- §20-5J-9. Civil actions and injunctive relief.
- §20-5J-10. Regulation of infectious medical waste collectors and haulers by the public service commission; limitation of regulation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.