2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 20. NATURAL RESOURCES
ARTICLE 5. PARKS AND RECREATION.
- §20-5-1. Section of parks and recreation; chief of section; existing obligation; appropriations.
- §20-5-2. Powers of the director with respect to the section of parks and recreation.
- §20-5-3. Section of parks and recreation; purpose; powers and duties generally.
- §20-5-4. Definitions; state parks and recreation system.
- §20-5-5. Authority of director to issue park development revenue bonds; grants and gifts.
- §20-5-6. Tax exemption.
- §20-5-7. Investment in notes, bonds and security interests.
- §20-5-8. Disclaimer of any liability of state of West Virginia.
- §20-5-9. Trustee for holders of park development revenue bonds.
- §20-5-10. Proceeds of park development revenue bonds, grants and gifts.
- §20-5-11. Authority of director to pledge revenue from recreational facilities as security.
- §20-5-12. Management and control of project.
- §20-5-13. Provisions of constitution and law observed; what approval required.
- §20-5-14. Restaurants and other facilities.
- §20-5-15. Authority to enter into certain operational contracts; terms and conditions; necessity for legislative notice and public hearing before certain facilities are placed under contract.
- §20-5-16. Authority to enter into contracts with third parties to construct recreational facilities and cabins; public comment.
- §20-5-17. Correlation of projects and services.
- §20-5-18. Discounts for West Virginia residents over the age of sixty-two.
- §20-5-19. Discounts for West Virginia residents who are totally and permanently disabled.
- §20-5-21. Legislative findings relating to the historical town of Cass; powers of the director to preserve the integrity of the town and to promulgate rules therefor.
- §20-5-22. Powers and duties of the director relating to oil and gas access roads on state forests.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.