2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 20. NATURAL RESOURCES
ARTICLE 2B. WILDLIFE ENDOWMENT FUND.
- §20-2B-1. Purpose.
- §20-2B-2. Board created; composition.
- §20-2B-3. Source of fund assets.
- §20-2B-4. Status of fund; expenditures from the fund.
- §20-2B-5. Accumulation of investment income; how expenditures made; fund exclusive of other receipts and appropriations; dissolution of department.
- §20-2B-6. Expenditure of funds for specific and general purposes.
- §20-2B-7. Lifetime hunting, fishing and trapping licenses created.
- §20-2B-8. Privileges of lifetime licensees.
- §20-2B-9. Class CS resident conservation stamp; purposes, etc.
- §20-2B-10. Class CS/LE nonresident conservation law-enforcement and sports education stamp.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.