2015 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 17D. MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY RESPONSIBILITY LAW
ARTICLE 2A. SECURITY UPON MOTOR VEHICLES.
- §17D-2A-1. Purpose of article.
- §17D-2A-2. Scope of article.
- §17D-2A-3. Required security; exceptions.
- §17D-2A-4. Certificate of insurance.
- §17D-2A-5. Minimum policy term.
- §17D-2A-6. Investigation by duly authorized law-enforcement officer to include inquiry regarding required security; notice by officer or court to Division of Motor Vehicles.
- §17D-2A-6a. Determining if required security is in effect.
- §17D-2A-7. Suspension or revocation of license, registration; reinstatement.
- §17D-2A-8. Rules.
- §17D-2A-9. Criminal penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.