2012 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 30. PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
ARTICLE 18. PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE AND SECURITY SERVICES.
- §30-18-1. Definitions.
- §30-18-2. Eligibility requirements for license to conduct the private investigation business.
- §30-18-3. Application requirements for a license to conduct the private investigation business.
- §30-18-4. Requirements for employees conducting the private investigation business under a firm license.
- §30-18-5. Eligibility requirements to be licensed to conduct security guard business.
- §30-18-6. Application requirements for a license to conduct security guard business.
- §30-18-7. Requirements for employees conducting security guard business under a firm license.
- §30-18-8. Prohibitions.
- §30-18-9. Renewal of license.
- §30-18-10. Authority of secretary of state.
- §30-18-11. Penalties.
- §30-18-12. Action for damages.
- §30-18-13. Disposition of fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.