2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 53. EXTRAORDINARY REMEDIES
ARTICLE 5. INJUNCTIONS.
- §53-5-1. Injunction for protection of property.
- §53-5-2. Forthcoming bond may be required where removal of property from state enjoined.
- §53-5-3. In what courts bill brought.
- §53-5-4. General jurisdiction of judge to award injunction.
- §53-5-5. Injunction by judge of supreme court of appeals.
- §53-5-6. Injunction by circuit court or judge where award thereof refused by court of limited jurisdiction.
- §53-5-7. To what clerk order for injunction directed.
- §53-5-8. Equity of plaintiff to be shown by affidavit or otherwise; notice to adverse party; hearing after injunction awarded or denied; certification of questions; appeals.
- §53-5-9. Injunction bond.
- §53-5-10. How surety in forthcoming bond may obtain additional security.
- §53-5-11. Dissolution of injunction in vacation.
- §53-5-12. Damages on dissolution; liability of sureties on forthcoming bond.
- §53-5-13. Dismissal of bill for injunction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.