2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 53. EXTRAORDINARY REMEDIES
ARTICLE 4. HABEAS CORPUS.
- §53-4-1. When and by whom writ granted.
- §53-4-2. To whom writ directed; return of writ.
- §53-4-3. Bond may be required of petitioner.
- §53-4-4. Service of writ.
- §53-4-5. Penalty for disobeying writ.
- §53-4-6. When affidavits may be read as evidence.
- §53-4-7. Judgment.
- §53-4-8. Facts proved may be made part of record.
- §53-4-9. Powers of judge in vacation.
- §53-4-10. Judgment conclusive; exception.
- §53-4-11. Revision of judgment by supreme court of appeals.
- §53-4-12. Disposition of prisoner and proceedings pending writ of error.
- §53-4-13. Writs of habeas corpus ad testificandum.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.