2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 53. EXTRAORDINARY REMEDIES
ARTICLE 3. CERTIORARI.
- §53-3-1. Jurisdiction.
- §53-3-2. When certiorari lies.
- §53-3-3. Contents of record; removal of record to circuit court; review.
- §53-3-4. Award of certiorari in vacation; habeas corpus in aid thereof.
- §53-3-5. Stay of proceedings on judgment or order removed by certiorari -- Bond.
- §53-3-6. Same -- Duration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.