2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 53. EXTRAORDINARY REMEDIES
ARTICLE 2. QUO WARRANTO.
- §53-2-1. In what cases quo warranto awarded.
- §53-2-2. Application for writ.
- §53-2-3. Award of writ; signing and attestation; bond.
- §53-2-4. Information in the nature of writ of quo warranto.
- §53-2-5. Service of writ or summons.
- §53-2-6. Judgment when defendant fails to appear; defendant may have judgment set aside and make defenses where service by publication; pleading where defendant appears.
- §53-2-7. Verdict; judgment; costs; attorney's fee.
- §53-2-8. Receivership for property of dissolved corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.