2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 49. CHILD WELFARE
ARTICLE 6. PROCEDURE IN CASES OF CHILD NEGLECT OR ABUSE.
- §49-6-1. Petition to court when child believed neglected or abused; notice.
- §49-6-1a. Minimum staffing complement for child protective services.
- §49-6-2. Petition to court when child believed neglected or abused--Right to counsel; improvement period; hearing; priority of proceeding; transcript.
- §49-6-3. Petition to court when child believed neglected or abused -- Temporary custody.
- §49-6-4. Medical and mental examinations.
- §49-6-5. Disposition of neglected or abused children.
- §49-6-5a. Permanency hearing when court determines reasonable efforts to preserve families not required.
- §49-6-5b. When efforts to terminate parental rights required.
- §49-6-6. Modification of dispositional orders.
- §49-6-7. Consensual termination of parental rights.
- §49-6-8. Foster care review; annual reports to the court.
- §49-6-9. Custody in emergency situations.
- §49-6-10. Duties of prosecuting attorney.
- §49-6-10a. Dispute resolution.
- §49-6-11. Conviction for offenses against children.
- §49-6-12. Improvement period in cases of child neglect or abuse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.