2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 9F. SCHOOL ACCESS SAFETY ACT.
- §18-9F-1. Legislative findings and intent.
- §18-9F-2. Definitions.
- §18-9F-3. School access safety plan.
- §18-9F-4. Guidelines and procedures for school access safety plans; project evaluation; on-site inspection of facilities.
- §18-9F-5. School Access Safety Fund.
- §18-9F-6. Allocation of funds; eligibility for funding.
- §18-9F-7. School access safety requirements for new schools.
- §18-9F-8. Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.