2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 9C. STATE AID FOR CONSTRUCTION, RENOVATION AND REMODELING OF SCHOOL BUILDINGS AND EQUIPPING OF THE SAME.
- §18-9C-1. Purposes and construction of article.
- §18-9C-2. Definitions.
- §18-9C-3. Powers and duties of state board of education with regard to management and administration of funds derived from issuance and sale of bonds.
- §18-9C-4. Establishment of state school building fund; contents and use of fund.
- §18-9C-6. Submission of plans; approval; incentive provisions.
- §18-9C-7. Supplemental powers conferred; conflicting laws superseded.
- §18-9C-8. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.