2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 9B. STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL FINANCE.
- §18-9B-1. Purpose and construction of article.
- §18-9B-2. Definitions.
- §18-9B-3. State board of school finance.
- §18-9B-4. Powers and duties of board.
- §18-9B-5. School district budgeting.
- §18-9B-6. Submission and approval of budget.
- §18-9B-6a. Delaying submission of budget.
- §18-9B-7. Determination by the board of finance before final approval of budget; length of term.
- §18-9B-8. Projected expenditures order of revision in budget.
- §18-9B-9. Uniform accounting systems for school districts.
- §18-9B-10. Restrictions on county boards.
- §18-9B-11. Emergency and supplemental appropriations.
- §18-9B-11a. Adjustments in average daily attendance to assure equitable allocation of aid.
- §18-9B-12. Practices of fiscal administration.
- §18-9B-13. Inspection and audit of school finance administration.
- §18-9B-14. Establishment of permanent improvement fund; contents and use of fund.
- §18-9B-14a. County boards authorized to create special building funds; transfers to and use of fund.
- §18-9B-15. Permanent improvement fund -- To be treated as separate fund; expenditures; limitation on accumulations and assets of fund.
- §18-9B-16. Transmission and investment of proceeds of permanent improvement fund.
- §18-9B-17. Duties of county board and county superintendent.
- §18-9B-18. Issuance and enforcement of orders.
- §18-9B-19. Withholding of state aid for noncompliance by county board.
- §18-9B-20. Fiscal reports to board of finance.
- §18-9B-21. Reports by board of finance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.