2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 9. SCHOOL FINANCES.
- §18-9-1. School levies; when levy election necessary; special election.
- §18-9-2. Elections under this chapter; procedure.
- §18-9-2a. Levies.
- §18-9-2b. Transfer of moneys in separate funds of magisterial districts and independent school districts to county boards of education.
- §18-9-2c. Transfer of funds remaining after retirement of school bonds; use of funds.
- §18-9-2d. Transfer of funds for investment.
- §18-9-3. Collection and disbursement of school money by sheriff; signing of orders for payment of money; forgery of signatures; penalties.
- §18-9-3a. Preparation, publication and disposition of financial statements by county boards of education.
- §18-9-4. Nonpayment of order; liability of treasurer of county board.
- §18-9-5. School fund; board of the school fund; investment of school fund; acquisition, etc., of real estate.
- §18-9-6. Transfer of moneys; appointment of treasurer; bonding of treasurer; approval of bank accounts; authority to invest; security for funds invested.
- §18-9-6a. County board of education treasurer authorized to make funds available to state board of investments; allocation of income.
- §18-9-7. Supplemental aid for districts in which children's homes are located.
- §18-9-8. Exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.