2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 8. COMPULSORY SCHOOL ATTENDANCE.
- §18-8-1. Compulsory school attendance; exemptions.
- §18-8-1a. Commencement and termination of compulsory school attendance; public school entrance requirements; exceptions.
- §18-8-2. Offenses; penalties; cost of prosecution.
- §18-8-3. Employment of county director of school attendance and assistants; qualifications; salary and travelingexpenses; removal.
- §18-8-4. Duties of attendance director and assistant directors; complaints, warrants and hearings.
- §18-8-5. Duties of principal, administrative head or other chief administrator.
- §18-8-5a. Home visitations.
- §18-8-6. The High School Graduation Improvement Act.
- §18-8-7. Aiding or abetting violations of compulsory attendance; penalty.
- §18-8-8. Child suspended for failure to comply with requirements and regulations treated as unlawfully absent.
- §18-8-9. Report and disposition of fines collected.
- §18-8-10. Compulsory education of deaf and blind; offenses; penalties; names of deaf and blind.
- §18-8-11. School attendance and satisfactory academic progress as conditions of licensing for privilege of operation of motor vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.