2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 7D. VOLUNTARY TRANSFER FROM TEACHERS' DEFINED CONTRIBUTION RETIREMENT SYSTEM TO STATE TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM.
- §18-7D-1. Legislative findings and purpose.
- §18-7D-2. Definitions.
- §18-7D-3. Voluntary transfers.
- §18-7D-4. Notice, education, record-keeping requirements.
- §18-7D-5. Conversion of assets from Defined Contribution Retirement System to State Teachers Retirement System; contributions; loans.
- §18-7D-6. Service credit in State Teachers Retirement System following transfer; conversion of assets; adjustments.
- §18-7D-7. Period for affirmative election to transfer; board may contract for professional services.
- §18-7D-8. Results considered final.
- §18-7D-9. Qualified domestic relations orders.
- §18-7D-10. Vesting.
- §18-7D-11. Minimum guarantees.
- §18-7D-12. Transferees' eligibility to retire.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.