2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 6. DRIVER EDUCATION.
- §18-6-1. Purpose and objectives of article.
- §18-6-2. Where provided; implementation deadlines; priorities for course availability.
- §18-6-3. State board to establish minimum course standards; students with mental or physical defects; minimum standards specified.
- §18-6-4. Rules and regulations.
- §18-6-5. Establishment and maintenance of driver education course; who may enroll; exemption from learner's permit requirement; non-permit student drivers.
- §18-6-6. Expenditure of school funds for driver education courses; appropriations.
- §18-6-7. Automobile liability insurance covering vehicles used in driver education.
- §18-6-8. Driver education course to be made available to all secondary school pupils prior to their graduation; exemption; application by pupil for unrestricted operator's license.
- §18-6-9. Commercial driver education schools -- Course of instruction; issuance and renewal of license; fee; application for license; inspections and revocation of license; lists of schools offering approved courses.
- §18-6-10. Same -- Posting of licenses; assignment or transfer; certificates to persons completing course; maximum tuition fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.