2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 5B. SCHOOL INNOVATION ZONES ACT.
- §18-5B-1. Title.
- §18-5B-2. Legislative findings and purpose.
- §18-5B-3. School innovation zones; application for designation; state board rule.
- §18-5B-4. Innovation zones; required plans; plan approval; state board rule.
- §18-5B-5. Approval of innovation zone plans; waiver of statutes, policies, rules or interpretations.
- §18-5B-6. Employee approval of innovation plan application and plan; transfer of employees.
- §18-5B-7. Progress reviews and annual reports.
- §18-5B-8. Teacher vacancies in an innovation zone; job postings exceeding certain qualifications and requirements; approval of postings.
- §18-5B-9. Establishment of new innovation zone schools by state institutions of higher education.
- §18-5B-10. Exceptions to statutes granted to innovation zones; limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.