2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 5A. LOCAL SCHOOL INVOLVEMENT.
- §18-5A-1. Intent and purpose of article.
- §18-5A-2. Local school improvement councils; election.
- §18-5A-3. Authority and procedures for local school improvement councils to request waivers of certain rules, policies and interpretations.
- §18-5A-5. Public school faculty senates established; election of officers; powers and duties.
- §18-5A-6. Establishment of school curriculum teams; process for teacher collaboration to improve learning.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.