2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 3. STATE SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS.
- §18-3-1. Appointment; qualifications; compensation; traveling expenses; office and residence; evaluation.
- §18-3-2. Seal; requisitions on auditor for money.
- §18-3-3. General supervision of schools.
- §18-3-4. Proceedings to enforce school laws; examination and fees of witnesses; removal of school officials.
- §18-3-5. Conferences of school superintendents.
- §18-3-6. Interpretation of school laws and rules of state board of education.
- §18-3-7. Preparation, printing and distribution of state manuals and other publications; maintenance of minimum standards; examination of pupils.
- §18-3-8. Report of state superintendent.
- §18-3-9. State department of education.
- §18-3-9a. Authority of state superintendent as to fire hazards and safety of buildings.
- §18-3-10. Other powers and duties of state superintendent.
- §18-3-11. Classification of schools.
- §18-3-12. Special community development school pilot program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.