2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 2E. HIGH QUALITY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS.
- §18-2E-1. Legislative purpose.
- §18-2E-1a. Assessment and accountability programs; duties of the state board.
- §18-2E-2. National assessment of educational progress program testing.
- §18-2E-3a. Honors and advanced placement programs.
- §18-2E-3b. Placement advisory committee established.
- §18-2E-3c. Summer school READS grant program created; legislative findings and purpose of section.
- §18-2E-3d. Summer school MATH grant program created; legislative findings and purpose of section.
- §18-2E-3f. Building the basics early childhood curriculum; legislative findings; state board rule.
- §18-2E-3g. Special demonstration professional development school project for improving academic achievement.
- §18-2E-4. Better schools accountability; school, school district and statewide school report cards.
- §18-2E-4a. Exception to requirement of mailing school report cards.
- §18-2E-5. Process for improving education; education standards; statewide assessment program; accountability measures; Office of Education Performance Audits; school accreditation and school system approval; intervention to correct low performance.
- §18-2E-5a. County superintendent employment contract.
- §18-2E-5b. Review of system of education performance audits by the state board; reports to legislative oversight commission on education accountability.
- §18-2E-5c. Process for Improving Education Council established; membership; expenses; meetings; powers.
- §18-2E-5d. Standards for the duration of school bus transportation times for students to and from school.
- §18-2E-6. Falsifying reports; penalty.
- §18-2E-7. Providing for twenty-first century instruction and learning in all public schools.
- §18-2E-8. Creating jobs through education.
- §18-2E-8a. Electronic portfolio repealed.
- §18-2E-8b. Audit of state board policies; legislative findings; report to legislative oversight commission; required plan of improvement; exemptions from determination of accreditation status.
- §18-2E-8c. The "Robert C. Beach" vocational agriculture credit.
- §18-2E-8d. Further expressions of legislative intent with respect to this article; parental consent for substitute classes.
- §18-2E-8e. Veteran's honors funeral assistant community service program.
- §18-2E-8f. Creating the "West Virginia Remembers Program;" rules.
- §18-2E-9. West Virginia virtual school.
- §18-2E-10. Critical skills instructional support programs for third and eighth graders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.