2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 2B. AREA VOCATIONAL PROGRAM.
- §18-2B-1. Aims and purposes of program; areas where available.
- §18-2B-2. State board of vocational education; authority to establish programs, etc., until July 1, 1990; Joint Commission for Vocational-Technical-Occupational Education; state board of education and board of directors; authority to establish programs, etc.; division of vocational education established; rules and regulations; director.
- §18-2B-2a. Withdrawal from multi-county vocational center prohibited.
- §18-2B-3. Area vocational education program funds.
- §18-2B-4. Expenditure of funds.
- §18-2B-5. Title to property.
- §18-2B-7. Transportation of students.
- §18-2B-8. Consulting committees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.