2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 2A. ADOPTION OF TEXTBOOKS, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS AND LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES.
- §18-2A-1. Definition; adoption groups; adoption schedule.
- §18-2A-2. Request for samples and bids; deposit by bidder; selection, approval and publication of multiple list.
- §18-2A-3. Disposition of and requests for samples.
- §18-2A-4. Execution of contracts; bond.
- §18-2A-5. Selection by county boards; school curriculum teams.
- §18-2A-6. Retail prices; limitation on profit; violation; penalty.
- §18-2A-7. Exchange privilege; use of supplementary items; state-approved depositories authorized.
- §18-2A-8. Instructional resources must be approved and listed; when changes may be effected; rules.
- §18-2A-9. Gifts and bribes to influence adoption of instructional resources a felony; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.