2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 28. PRIVATE, PAROCHIAL OR CHURCH SCHOOLS, OR SCHOOLS OF A RELIGIOUS ORDER.
- §18-28-1. Policy.
- §18-28-2. Attendance; health and safety regulations.
- §18-28-3. Standardized testing requirements.
- §18-28-4. Voluntary participation in state programs.
- §18-28-5. New school notice requirements; termination.
- §18-28-6. Requirements exclusive.
- §18-28-7. Waiver of required assessment for certain students attending parochial school.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.