2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 18. EDUCATION
ARTICLE 27. WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATION LOAN BOND PROGRAM.
- §18-27-1. Short title.
- §18-27-2. Declaration of purpose.
- §18-27-3. Definitions.
- §18-27-4. Powers of board; determination of qualified financings and establishment of financing programs; establishing criteria for and guidelines encompassing the types of and qualifications for education loan financing programs.
- §18-27-5. Expenses of authority; limitation of liability for expense.
- §18-27-6. Acquisition of certain moneys, endowments and properties and guarantees thereto.
- §18-27-7. Conveyance of loan funding deposit after payment of principal and interest.
- §18-27-8. Bonds.
- §18-27-9. Trust agreement to secure bonds.
- §18-27-10. Bonds as obligation of board only.
- §18-27-11. Pledge of revenues.
- §18-27-12. Funds from sale of bonds as trust funds; application of funds.
- §18-27-13. Rights of bondholders.
- §18-27-14. Refunding bonds; purpose; proceeds; investment of proceeds.
- §18-27-15. Investment of funds of board.
- §18-27-16. Bonds as legal investments.
- §18-27-17. Account of activities; receipts and expenditures; annual report; audit.
- §18-27-18. Waiver of competitive bidding.
- §18-27-19. Institution powers; interest rates.
- §18-27-20. Article as alternative method; application of bond law; powers not subject to supervision or regulation by other element or government.
- §18-27-21. Liberal construction of article.
- §18-27-22. Exercise of powers as essential public function; exemption from taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.